- 2321 32nd, Santa Monica, CA, 90405
- 5 Beds · 5 Baths · 3400.00 Sqft
- Description: Stunning new 2 story residence, this extraordinary property is designed with the highest quality finishes & open floor plan. Smart home! welcoming living room with fire place and spacious formal dining room and kitchen with modern appliances, with courtyard view and 1 fireplace, fleetwood sliding door. on the first floor you have a good size bedroom with a complete bathroom , second floor 2 bedrooms with a terrace and a majestic master bedroom with a deck , fireplace., E...
- 5061 Rockvalley Road, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA, 90275
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2237.00 Sqft
- Description: Finally oversized lot with 4 bedroom home with space for the whole family!! Pool,jacuzzi,sauna, bar.. Plenty space to relax in your peaceful back yard with patio area and outdoor bbq kitchen with sink. oversize master bedroom, good size bathroom walk in closed with pool access ,all good size rooms with new floors, recesses lighting, fireplace, sliding doors, fabulous handmade one of a kind front door , upgrated electrical, a/c, copper plumbing, two waterless hot water heaters, recessed lightin...
- 4604 W 148th Street, Lawndale, CA, 90260
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1419.00 Sqft
- Description: Amazing opportunity! Property is located at the end of a quiet cul-de- sac, it is freeway accessible and minutes away from shopping centers, restaurants and the south bay beaches! Great lay out and nice back yard perfect for your family gatherings.
- A 4787 W 120th Street, Hawthorne, CA, 90250
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1741.00 Sqft
- Description: No hoa, no hoa, only 2 in a lot!!!! Close to 105 freeway and 405 n, beautiful beaches to visit within a few miles! Great restaurants to dine in, and popular malls to shop at! This is a beautiful home, a must see! It is extremely well maintained. home has three large bedrooms, spacious kitchen with open floor plan. Convenient attached garage.
- 813 W 109th Street, Los Angeles, CA, 90044
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1546.00 Sqft
- Description: Fall in love with this charming home. Wonderfully updated within a sprawling 1,500 sq. Ft. Of living space. Step into a privately enclosed stone paved front porch and make your way into the main entry as you are greeted into a vivid living space with a cozy fireplace and bright recessed lighting throughout, adjacently located to a comfortable dinning space adorned with crown molding. Galley designed kitchen offers sleek cabinets with granite counter tops and stainless-steel fixtures. Attached to kitche...
- 11157 Dalerose, Inglewood, CA, 90304
- · 3150.00 Sqft
- Description: Bedrooms: New construction! 2 brand new large homes located on a cul-de-sac!! Treelined driveway. High end finishes, low maintenance lifestyle. Great investment opportunity! Front house (11157) consists of 3 bedrooms 3 bath and rear home (11159) is 4 bedrooms 3 baths. Both homes have tons of high end materials, including quartz countertops, custom solid wood cabinets with soft close doors. Large kitchen island. Marble, granite and porcelain showers with custom frameless glass doors. Waterproof vinyl f...
- 1325 K Street, Bakersfield, CA, 93301
- · 4200.00 Sqft
- Description: Bedrooms: Well kept residential income property in a great location of bakersfield. Near schools, shopping centers, movie theaters, ice rink, arena, police station and the courts. A lot of work in the area so occupancy not an issue. For the price of and amount of units, great starter investment. Strong roi, above 8%. easy to manage property with good rental income. Four of the units are separate and no common walls. Stand alone. Three are in one of the buildings, two upstairs and one downstai...
- 1042 N Evergreen Avenue, East Los Angeles, CA, 90033
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 909.00 Sqft
- Description: Nice starter home in the heart of boyle heights near restaurants such as el tepeyac cafe, stores and overall a small neighborhood feel. Home has a bonus room and enclosed patio along with the two bedrooms. Just a few minutes east of downtown los angeles off the soto ave ramp off the 10 frwy. home has fruit trees in the front and a spacious space in rear with plenty of storage. Keck hospital up the street and other medical facilities. live in the city while living the small town expe...
- 255 Orleans Way, Long Beach, CA, 90805
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1006.00 Sqft
- Description: Great price for a beautiful home in a great location! Close to 91 and 405 freeway. So many upgrades!!! Beautifully upgraded fireplace with wood trim and accent stone ! Recess lighting throughout home. New hardwood floors, central ac, recently painted. New roof, and a water purifier! This is the perfect starter home for a new family! Dont miss out